Integrated RTT- Chehalis, WA
Our residency is a high functioning Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), where you work with a tight knit team including family medicine faculty, medical assistants, a triage nurse, a nurse care navigator, a pharmacy doctor, a licensed clinical social worker, a physical therapist and patient service representatives to help care for an underserved rural population. We are a certified Patient Centered Medical Home Level III NCQA clinic. We practice full scope family medicine, including OB while helping the most vulnerable patients in our county.
• Full Scope Family Medicine
• Rural Underserved Community
• Specialty Clinics including Suboxone, OMT, Neuropsych, Procedure
• OB Continuity
• High Functioning PCMH
• We are an approved site for both NHSC (National Health Service Corps) and WSAC (Washington Student Achievement Council) student loan repayment programs.
• Opportunities for international rotations including Haiti, Guatemala and Kenya
We are 1.5 hours from Portland, 2 hours from Seattle, 30 minutes from Olympia, WA (where our core program is located) and close to the Pacific Northwest Rain Forest (Olympic National Park). Stroll down our charming main street (Market Boulevard) to find local favorites for food and shopping, including a Farmers Market which is held on Tuesday afternoons from June through October.