RTT Collaborative 2024 Annual Meeting
We are excited to announce that The RTT Collaborative 2024 Annual Conference will be held in Asheville, NC, April 9-12, 2024. A call for presentations will open in Fall 2023. Stay tuned for additional details!
With a growing recognition of the need to provide for better rural healthcare, there is a renewed emphasis on rural healthcare training. But what does it mean to provide high quality care and education in and for rural places? With a wide diversity of people and communities across North America, there is an array of healthcare structures and training models to meet local needs.
Join other educators and learners from rural health professions education and training programs around the nation, and leave with the knowledge to:
- Understand different models of healthcare education uniquely suited for rural environments
- Design or expand a rural training program to serve the broad needs of a community
- Adapt and implement novel ideas for your own program design and structure
- Better prepare your program to meet the requirements of accreditation and community needs
- Implement at least one innovative strategy for teaching learners to provide a broad scope of care
- Become part of a growing national network of programs and people training health professionals, throughout the continuum of education
Questions should be directed to Heather Whetsell, RTTC Administrative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
For downloads from previous meetings, including those from 2023, click the button below.