Join and support a movement, fostering and sustaining medical education, and eventually all health professions education and training, in rural places!
How can I or my program engage with the RTT Collaborative?
- Attend an annual meeting
- Subscribe to the RTT Collaborative to receive our communications
- Follow our Facebook and LinkedIn profiles
- Become a participating program by completing and submitting an application
- Ask for a consultation or other service
- Join the National Rural Health Association and the Rural Medical Educators, a special interest group within the Research and Education Constituency Group
- Make a donation
Click here for a listing of all participating programs in The RTT Collaborative.