“Community” involves relationships – meaningful connections.
The RTT Collaborative is a cooperative of individuals and programs committed to rural health through the education and training of health professionals in and for rural communities. Anyone who shares that commitment to rural health is warmly invited to join us in our work, whether you are a member of a community in and around a small town or a cluster of individuals online!
2019 Photo Contest Winner and medical student Vickey Haller
Community engagement comes with building relationships in ways that are mutually beneficial.
The RTT Collaborative promotes community engagement in the way our peer consultants work with rural communities, in the way we study rural education, and in the way we conduct our meetings.
2019 Photo Contest Winner Ash Sampath
Please Join Us!
Individuals and organizations can join The RTT Collaborative in any of the following ways:
- Send us your questions and concerns
- Attend an annual meeting
- Join the RTT Collaborative listserv as an individual and receive a quarterly newsletter – Simply email Dawn Mollica using the link to the left
- Become a participating program
- Engage with the collaborative for Rural Primary care Research, Education, and Practice (Rural PREP) or participate in a rural health professions research Design and Dissemination Studio in generating relevant research questions, participating in ongoing research projects, and assisting with the interpretation, dissemination, and practical implementation of research findings.
- Support the movement by contributing as an individual or organizational sponsor