Video courtesy of Rural PREP, a grant-funded affiliate of the RTT Collaborative.
Our Participating Programs and Sponsors
Featured News Story
The RTT Collaborative September Newsletter is now available!
This newsletter introduces our new associate director, Kara Traxler, includes a summary of how our three virtual conferences and presentations went, some tips for rural recruitment, and provides some information for the 2021 Annual Meeting. Be sure to check out page 9 for Annual Meeting updates.
Some newsletter highlights include:
- A summary of Rural Residency Fest
- A summary of the AAFP National Conference
- A summary of the Ohio Rural Residency Fair
- Tips for rural recruitment, especially in the time of COVID-19
- A feature on our new associate director, Kara Traxler
- A developing participating program highlight on Pittsburg, Kansas
- A recently implemented participating ...