Rural Track Program – Grass Valley, CA
Located in rural Grass Valley, California, we serve a diverse patient population with a focus on the medically underserved and most vulnerable populations. We are dedicated to teaching the next generation of rural physicians to serve their communities with emphasis on social responsibility.
We are committed to quality driven, team-based training that compassionately puts the patient first regardless of the income, race, or gender and harnesses the expertise of each member of our multi-disciplinary partnership.
* Train at a High Quality Tribal Federally Qualified Health Center
* New, Rural Unopposed Program
* Robust Integrated Behavioral Health Training
* Substance Use Disorder Training with Medication Assisted Therapy
* Full-Spectrum Family Medicine with High Outpatient Procedure Volume
* Post Residency Job Opportunities in Rural Northern California
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Foothills, Grass Valley is truly a postcard town. Rich in history and outdoor adventure, our City offers community members and visitors captivating nostalgia as well as innovative and exciting entertainment. As the gateway to the Sierra Nevadas, Grass Valley has adventure awaiting you around every turn.