Rural Track Program – Pittsburg, KS
Rural Family Medicine collaboration between KU and CHC/SEK to provide a one plus two experience for Physicians with a passion for providing care to the rural and underserved communities. Year one at the Urban Medical Center provides a strong foundation to prepare for years two and three in a FQHC with a multidisciplinary team and resources to provide exceptional rural care.
Unique benefits and features of the FQHC based residency experience include but are not limited to:
- One on one with Preceptors
- Unopposed PGY 2 & 3
- Highly Specialized Training PGY-1
- Focus on Underserved Population
- Significant Social Service Support
- Large Women’s Health Population
Friendly community with many outdoor recreation opportunities. Great schools and University town.