The RTT Collaborative September Newsletter is now available!
This newsletter introduces our new associate director, Kara Traxler, includes a summary of how our three virtual conferences and presentations went, some tips for rural recruitment, and provides some information for the 2021 Annual Meeting. Be sure to check out page 9 for Annual Meeting updates.
Some newsletter highlights include:
- A summary of Rural Residency Fest
- A summary of the AAFP National Conference
- A summary of the Ohio Rural Residency Fair
- Tips for rural recruitment, especially in the time of COVID-19
- A feature on our new associate director, Kara Traxler
- A developing participating program highlight on Pittsburg, Kansas
- A recently implemented participating program highlight on Cheraw and Manning, South Carolina
- Save the Date information for the Annual Meeting next spring!
- Spots for a new board member, a student board member, and a resident board member are available for applications.
Information on how to apply is included in this month’s newsletter on page 10.
- As always, an update on RRPD and Rural PREP
Check out the full newsletter here: September-2020-Newsletter.pdf (3 MB pdf)