The RTT Collaborative September 2022 Newsletter is Now Available!
Happy Autumn!! We have a busy newsletter for you this season, but make sure you check out our rural National Conference and Rural Residency Fest page for a post-meeting summary. Thank you to everyone who was able to attend this year, it was lovely seeing everyone after so long, and we’re already making plans for next year!
Some newsletter highlights include:
- A message from our Executive Director, Dr. Hana Hinkle (including some personnel changes)
- Save the Date + location details for the RTTC’s Annual Meeting next spring
- A developing program highlight on Wright State
- Student + Resident Board Positions Available
- Board Member Applications due soon
- and more!
Check out the full newsletter here: September 2022 Newsletter (2.95 MB pdf)