A Community of Practice in Rural Health Research
The RTT Collaborative Annual Scholarly Intensive – Online
Hosted by the RTTC and supported by Rural PREP with funding by HRSA
Save the Date: 12 Noon to 4 PM Eastern both days with optional hour 4:00 to 5:00 PM on Friday
Thursday and Friday, Jan. 20 – 21, 2022
To support a community of practice in rural health professions’ education and training program scholarship, The RTT Collaborative is establishing an Annual Scholarly Intensive for Rural Programs, beginning with this inaugural event online.
This event is open to all!
- Students and residents who wish to improve their skills and understanding of research in rural communities
- Faculty who also wish to develop their research
- Program Directors and administrators who wish to increase their program’s capacity for research
- Researchers who wish to engage with the rural medical education community of practice
- Community members who want to increase their understanding of the research process and who also wish to engage