The RTT Collaborative March Newsletter is now available!
This newsletter includes announcements regarding the RTT Collaborative’s Annual Meeting, the Rural Rookie Doc, new board member, new board member representatives, and the new section on our website dedicated to consultative services and technical assistance.
Some newsletter highlights include:
- RTT Collaborative’s 2021 Annual Meeting Announcements
- Photo Contest Winners (spoiler: there are llama’s!)
- New Board Member Q&A with Dr. Keri Bergeson
- New Resident Board Representative Q&A with Kaily Baer, MD
- New Student Board Representative Q&A with Araminta Ray
- A participating medical program highlight in Fort Worth, TX
- A participating residency program highlight in Pittsburg, TX
- RRPD Updates and Webinars
- Rural PREP’s New Published Articles
Check out the full newsletter here:
March 2021 Newsletter (6 MB pdf)