The RTT Collaborative June 2022 Newsletter is now available!
Happy summer!! We have a busy newsletter for you this season, but make sure you check out our annual meeting page for post-meeting information and details on next year! Thank you to everyone who was able to attend this year, it was lovely seeing everyone after so long.
Some newsletter highlights include:
- A message from our new Executive Director, Dr. Hana Hinkle!
- Rural Residency Fest announcement and details
- Participating Program Highlights, and information about a recent peer visit
- Rural Recognition for residency programs who produce high numbers of rural graduates
- The first separately accredited rural track program in rural surgery
- Rural Program Directors University (Rural PDU) information
- Learn to be a rural GME development consultant from and with your peers
- and more!
Check out the full newsletter here: June Newsletter 2022 (3 MB pdf)