In preparation for the AAFP National Conference and the upcoming application/recruiting season, the RTT Collaborative Student Edition Newsletter is now available!
This newsletter also announces a Rural Residency Fest, presented by RTTC, on July 22. This Rural Residency Fest will give students resources and tips on finding a rural residency, some guidance on questions to ask a residency, and the opportunity to chat with residents, resident coordinators, and residency program directors. Be sure to check out page 3 in the newsletter for more information and a schedule of events.
Some newsletter highlights include:
- Information on how to apply to be our new student and resident board member.
- Information and a schedule of events for Rural Residency Fest
- Tips and Recommendations for National Conference
- Advice on how to navigate RTTC’s lists for finding a rural program
- Resources for Rural Residency in the time of COVID-19
- Rural Resources for students via four prominent organizations
Check out the full newsletter here: RTTC-Student-Edition-2020.pdf (1189 downloads)