Rural Track Program – Pittsburg, TX
Our ACGME-accredited Rural Family Medicine Residency Program offers an exciting and comprehensive approach to learning with unopposed training, a well-balanced lifestyle and a wide variety of clinical pathology to prepare you for any practice setting. Along with world-class training for UT Health.
• Community-based, family-oriented three-year residency program
• 100 percent board pass rate
• Extensive clinical variety within the UT Health East Texas system, comprising 10 hospitals and 60+ clinics
• Emphasis on resident work/life balance
• Live in a growing community that boasts of rich history, nature, and culture