Rurally Located Residency Program – Ada, OK
This is a 4/4/4 residency established by the Chickasaw Nation to train physicians that want to practice in rural areas. Evidence-based care is provide for a full range of patient from newborn to the very aged. Procedure training for rural practice is a priority.
• State of art facility that continues to grow.
• Single residency so competition for procedures is low
• Planned procedural workshops
• Procedural clinic that includes OMT
• Strong faculty interested in teaching
• Access to pharmacist in clinic
• Ability to connect patients needing behavioral health services
• Multiple specialist available in the health center and surrounding area
• Recognition of the importance of work/life balance and fatigue mitigation
• Ability to sit for either Family Medicine Board
• Competitive wages and generous stipend
• Good benefits