What does rural education look like?
Share your experience with us by entering the RTT Collaborative Photo Contest with your photos and written reflection that depict healthcare education and training in rural places. The first-place winner will receive a cash prize of $250, the second-place winner $125, and the third-place winner $75.
- Must be original work (up to 5 photos) by the entrant
- Photos must be .jpeg format, resolution at least 1200 x 600 pixels
- If a person is portrayed, a signed release form must be submitted.
- The photos should depict some aspect of health care education and training in a rural location
- Each photo submitted requires a corresponding written reflection 250 words or less
View the Photo Contest Information Flyer (754.77 KB pdf)
The deadline to enter is Feb. 15, 2022
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Photo Contest Information Flyer (754.77 KB pdf)